Jean Joaillerie – Brand Development & Manufacturing Assistant
Rapidly growing jewellery and accessories brand Jean Joaillerie are looking to appoint a part-time Brand Development & Manufacturing Assistant.
Jean Joaillerie is a luxury jewellery line designed, conceived and owned exclusively by Jan Roberts. The brand is expanding to larger scale production for new lines and requires a Brand Development & Manufacturing Assistant to join them at this exciting time.
- Part-Time role between 5-10 hours per week initially with the possibility to grow into full time employment.
- Will be able to source materials and find costings to provide to the Managing Director.
- Will co-ordinate with manufacturers to find costs to develop jewellery and accessories on a mass scale.
- Will be able to find quotes from packaging companies, in line with brand concept & quality.
- Be able to assist with co-ordination of shoots and advertising helping to source locations, model/photographers, music licensing & costings.
- Looking for an enthusiastic, hands on individual looking to progress within a growing company.
- Must have previous experience working with a brand and be familiar with the fast-paced nature of the fashion industry, taking a product from proto-type to market.
- Must have previous experience working with manufacturers.
- Preferred to have contacts covering manufacturing, product packaging etc
- Must be fluent in English with a preferred second language of French or Italian but not essential.
This role will be part-time initially growing into a full time position for the right applicant.
The position will be based on a minimum of 5-10 hours per week but will need to be flexible with the possibility of working extra hours when needed.
The applicant will be able to work remotely and will be able to work hours to suit their requirements.
Preferably you will have at least 1 year experience working within a similar role, either previously or currently with another brand.
Please only apply if you have previous experience working with a fashion or accessories brand and have relevant contacts to utilise within the role.
This is advertised for one position however will keep CV’s on file for future roles.
To apply, send CV & covering letter to director Jan Roberts: [email protected]
Please mention Fashion and Beauty Insight when applying for this position.
EXPIRES: 13 October 2016