Jean Joaillerie – Prototype & Sample Manufacturer
Rapidly growing jewellery and accessories brand Jean Joaillerie are looking to appoint a Prototype & Sample Manufacturer.
Jean Joaillerie is a luxury jewellery line designed, conceived and owned exclusively by Jan Roberts. The brand is looking to create both bespoke pieces as well as mass produced designs and requires a Prototype & Sample Manufacturer for production and sample making.
· Will be required to take initial design concept, sketches and rough photos of designs to prototype based on designers requirements.
· Main tasks will be to produce prototypes, bespoke pieces for private clients and samples for mass manufacturing.
· Liaising with designer via remote communication on all aspects of the development each piece.
· Able to work to strict deadlines and appropriately time manage to meet designers deadlines.
· You will be working with both textile & metal so must have an understanding of pattern making & garment production.
· Looking for an enthusiastic, hands on individual looking to progress within an international jewellery & accessories brand.
· This individual will be able to demonstrate exceptional skill in detailed designs and excellence in execution, with an acute attention to detail.
· Must have previous experience working in-house with a brand, working closely with the designer & taking direction to ensure product design aspects met.
· Must be familiar with the fast-paced nature of the fashion industry, taking a product from designers initial design, to prototype, to finished product.
· 5 years experience working for major brands.
· Photographs of previous work must be included within your application.
· Previous experience within construction, sewing, embroidery & pattern making preferred.
· Part of the application will involve producing a sample piece from a previous design already published on social media/magazines.
· This is not a design role, so please do not apply if you are looking to work in this area.
· This is a technical role and the applicant will need to have extensive brand knowledge via personal research of Jean Joaillerie before interviews are scheduled.
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE YOUR OWN JEWELLERY / ACCESSORIES LINE, APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACKNOWLEDGED.
All applications & covering letters should be sent to email@example.com.
Please mention Fashion and Beauty Insight when applying for this position.
EXPIRES: 24 November 2016