My Beauty Matches – Paid Digital Marketing & PR Internship
Don’t feel like working for a corporate? Tired of too much hierarchy? All you want to do is be in charge of something amazing that YOU BELIEVE in so that you can proudly say “Hey – I grew this company from X to Y”!!?
Then keep reading….
My Beauty Matches is UK’s largest online marketplace for beauty products. We have over 2000 brands online all under 1 roof and work with the biggest retailers and brands in the industry! Finally busy women can shop all their favourite brands, from OPI to Nars, in one place. Our super smart technology even provides unbiased personal recommendations and price comparisons so you don’t have to spend hours searching for the right products for you. Think of us as Beauty Shopping Made Personal!
Why did we build it?
Well we were tired of biased advice from sales assistants and unpersonalised suggestions from the media and even more frustrated with having to spend hours trying to find the right products at the right price! So we decided to do something about it.
Who are we?
We are not your conventional bunch. We love our team meditations in the office, dogs, food, workouts and fun (team lunches, social nights, pizzas, etc) but at the same time we are sooooo ambitious that we left our lucrative salaries to build My Beauty Matches, a site millions of women can rely on all over the world.
Each member of the team is: fun, ambitious, driven, flexible, obsessed with their role and even more obsessed with learning something new on a daily basis! We are tremendously proud of seeing our work win multiple awards (i.e. Startup Of The Year 2014 by The Guardian) and can’t wait to achieve a lot more!
– Measure and prepare all campaigns, test different marketing channels and independently be able to optimise channels based on data driven decisions
– Knowledge of the latest beauty and fashion trends
– Develop and deliver the SEO strategy including link building
– Prepare content and images for all B2C and B2B promotional materials as well as newsletters and optimise click through rates
– Build key relationships and liaise with influencers and pro-actively seek-out all opportunities for media coverage
– Own, manage and grow all social media channels, campaigns and creative competitions
– Work on ad hoc tasks from user testing to last minute requirements to contacting PR agencies and more
Who are we looking for?
Someone proactive, independent yet team player, can-do attitude, hungry to learn something new daily and someone who thrives working in a fast paced environment. This is an opportunity to work in MULTIPLE fields and you enjoy getting involved in various items as opposed to doing nearly the same thing every day. You are proud of your fantastic communication skills and being able to get into other people’s heads to understand how to build the best marketing strategy.
– Grow with the Europe’s biggest beauty company, one of the hottest startups at an early stage of growth and get hands on experience in various domains
– Chance to work in a fun, family like office – and feel free to bring your dog we are dog lovers!
– Compensation depends on experience
– Drinks, coffee, cookies, fruit, pizzas, team nights (treasure hunts, dinners, meditations) and more!
– See your ideas come to life without layers of hierarchy
– Work in beauty & fashion
– Some experience with getting media coverage, preparing newsletters and running company social media accounts or other Digital Marketing activities, in fashion or beauty (preferred)
– Previous startup experience (preferred)
– Experience with Google Analytics and various tools for social media management, newsletter creation and various analytics tools (preferred)
– Knowledge of SEO
– Confident dealing with bloggers and press
– Numerate and excellent written skills
– Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
– Extreme motivation and willingness to work hard for a startup and be able to work flexible hours
– Photo editing software (preferred)
– Already based in London
Pleas email CV’s to email@example.com.
Please mention Fashion and Beauty Insight when applying for this position.
EXPIRES: 12 March 2016