Superdry – PR Assistant (Intern)
Superdry are recruiting for a PR Assistant for a 4 week placement opportunity.
To maintain the London PR showroom to a high standard, day to day running of the office, appointments and associated responsibilities.
1) Manage the PR showroom: answer calls, meet & greet guests etc.
2) Ensure the showroom is maintained and merchandised to a high standard
3) Assist PR Manager with day-to-day running of the press office – UK & International
4) Assist the PR team with appointments (both UK & International requests)
5) Manage any send outs e.g courier/ post
6) Organise sample send outs and recall (Both UK & International requests)
7) Maintain office admin filing/ data base/ transfers
8) Maintain the press site/ PR Shots
Key Working Relationships
It is essential this candidate can execute tasks in a timely manner, show initiative and work to deadlines as set by the Global PR Manger.
Ideally have relevant degree qualification e.g Fashion (or pending qualification)
Relevant retail / PR experience
Key – Self motivated, conscientious, organised
Leadership – Great people skills
Technical – Competent with all Microsoft Office programs
The position is immediate start based on a 4 week basis. Although only one position is advertised, all applications will be kept on file for future upcoming positions.
Please send CV’s to Sophie Sharpe via [email protected]
Please mention Fashion and Beauty Insight when applying for this position.
EXPIRES: 3 September 2016